Submission Requirements for GITAM Journal of Management (GJOM)
- An email acknowledgement will be sent to you after submission of your manuscript.
- GJOM is a quarterly publication. The submitted article is sent for external review and the decision of the reviewer will be communicated within 4 weeks of submission.
- Accepted articles are generally published in the next issue. There are exceptions to this in case of longer review process.
- If your submission will not be sent out for review for publication consideration, you will be notified within 2 weeks.
- Authors should send manuscripts in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format (not as PDFs).
- There is no fee for submitting a manuscript for publication.
- The first page should only contain Author Name, Title of the paper, Affiliation, Email id.
- Abstract should not be more than 500 words.
- You are required to select at least 3 to 5 keywords and identify the JEL classification.
- Manuscripts should be single-spaced with 12 point Times New Roman font and run approximately 5,000 to 8,000 words, excluding charts, tables, figures, and end notes.
- Tables, charts, and diagrams should be uploaded as separate documents with references for insertion throughout the document.
- If copyright permission is required for publishing any graphic material, it is the author's responsibility to obtain it at his/her cost.
- Articles should be as jargon-free as possible. Terminology and acronyms that are not common knowledge should be defined.
- GJOM uses APA style of referencing.